Have you ever wondered what it would be to be a Justice? Well, you will experience exactly that in Supreme Courtship. This is a comedic visual novel adventure game and in it you will learn about the people and proceedings of the nation’s highest Court.
About the visual novel
Order, order, the Supreme Court has a new member which is exactly you! Your journey begins when you join a bench of young and very dedicated Justices. With the little experience you have you will need to cope with the challenges ahead. Supreme Courtship is the world’s first Judicial Friendship Simulator. The more you play this visual novel the more your knowledge will grow. Your choices will shape your own story and you will have a special ending. Keep in mind that winning friends and influencing people will help you unlock custom side stories and endings. As a Justice you need to be disciplined and very dedicated in order to solve difficult cases. Follow the trails and the clues that are in front of you. Uncover a thrilling political mystery that may put US’s very Democracy at risk.
– Chief Justice Roberst is the first member of Court that you meet in this visual novel. He is a man of justice and a lover of history. He strongly dislikes partisan politics. At first glance interactions with him prove to be very difficult but in time you will think otherwise.
– Now, here comes a very annoying Justice in my opinion, his name is Anthony Kennedy. The only thing we have in common with him is that we both like cosplay. He dislikes being ignored so don’t be too rude to him. Even though he might seem bothersome at times, he is very clever.
– Justice Thomas, another Justice in the Court, is a mystery himself. He doesn’t speak that much and he loves reading books or going on trips. Definitely don’t have small talk with him or else he won’t like you.
– Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce to you Justice Alito. He is a very lively person, he likes sports most of which basketball. You could go out for a coffee with him since he loves drinking coffee. Nothing is left unsaid from his side, after all he hates beating around the bush.
– And the last male Justice is Breyer. He was made of kindness ( and fwowews ) and his speciality is hypotheticals. He dislikes xenophobia. For those of you that are like me and don’t know what that is, it is the dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.
– As for the female Justices the first on is Justice Ginsburg, she is a cool person, she loves listening to music. She also likes jabots, who doesn’t anyway, they are a very nice finishing touch to every shirt. Gender discrimination is a term that sets her off fast, she strongly dislikes it.
– Justice Kagan looks like such a sweetheart, her hobbies include reading comics and messing with technicalities.
– And the last female Justice would be Justice Sotomayor. You would probably find her on some dancefloor showing off her new moves. Writing is her power, she knows how to captivate you with her words.
From all of this knowledge you need to plan your responses and your behaviour if you want to bring these Justices on your side.
In conclusion I find this visual novel very different from what I have seen by now. It really requires memory and swiftness. If you are interested I will leave a link to their Kickstarter here.